Date: Thursday November 15th 2018
Location: Rode Kruis Mechelen
Systematic Review Part I is about 'Writing the protocol for a Cochrane Systematic Review'. Some general information:
Health care professionals or researchers who:
- have the intention to write a Cochrane systematic review, i.e. have a research question but did not contact any Review Group yet
- have registered a title of a Cochrane review and would like to start writing the protocol
- are working on a protocol for a Cochrane review and want to learn more on this
- are interested in learning more on the methodology of a Cochrane review
- ! This course is also relevant for persons wishing to do a non-Cochrane
This course provides information on the following topics:
- Introduction to the Cochrane and Campbell Collaborations
- What is a systematic review and why are Cochrane reviews special?
- How do you start writing a Cochrane review?
- How do you write a protocol for a Cochrane review?
- How do you search for relevant studies in a systematic way?
There will be ample time to discuss specific questions and problems with respect to planned or ongoing reviews.
1 day: Thursday November 15th 2018 from 9h00 to 16h15 at Rode Kruis Mechelen.
Part II of the Systematic Review Course will take place on the 14th and 15th of January 2019 and will focus on 'practical aspects related to the conduct of Cochrane Systematic Reviews'
100 euro (sandwiches and course material included)