Are you trying to get that high-impact publication? Are you tired of inefficient literature searches? Do you want the introduction of your thesis to be something more? Then why not perform a systematic review?
This 3-day course will teach you all about the different steps to take in order to perform a high-quality, methodologically sound and reliable literature overview.
This hands-on course is limited to 30 participants and consists of plenary sessions and workshops on:
- Writing your review protocol
- Conducting a systematic review
- Use of the Review Manager software
- Performing meta-analyses
Participants get hands-on experience with all review steps. There is ample time to discuss individual problems of ongoing Cochrane review project with the teachers.
For more information, visit the website http://belgium.cochrane.org/en/what-we-offer
Health care professionals or researchers who:
- have the intention to write a Cochrane systematic review, i.e. have a research question but did not contact any Review Group yet
- have registered a title of a Cochrane review and would like to start writing the protocol
- are working on a protocol for a Cochrane review and want to learn more on this
- are interested in learning more on the methodology of a Cochrane review
This course is also relevant for persons wishing to do a non-Cochrane systematic review.
Price: € 350 for 3 days, € 150 for one day
Dates: Tuesday November 19th, Wednesday November 20th and Thursday November 21th 2019
Location: Irish College Leuven, Janseniusstraat 1, 3000 Leuven
Course materials will be sent to you by e-mail a few days before the start of the course.
Participants are requested to bring their own laptop and install the RevMan-software beforehand. (http://tech.cochrane.org/revman)
Lunch and coffee breaks are included.
- - - Only 2 places left! - - -